Pay A Friend
Send money to friends, family, or just about anyone!
Pay a Friend is a person-to-person payment (P2P) feature that is a secure, simple way to send money to friends, family, or just about anyone! Whether it’s paying allowance, splitting the check, or sending a birthday gift, Pay a Friend allows you to quickly transfer money from your ILWU Credit Union Checking or Savings Account to almost anybody.
With Pay a Friend, you can transfer funds to a person through Online or Mobile Banking. All you need is their email address or mobile phone number. The funds are transferred from your ILWU Credit Union Checking or Savings Account.
To set up a recipient in Online or Mobile Banking go to Transfers in the Main Menu and select "To Another Person". Add recipient's contact information.
Your friend will receive an email or text message notifying them that money has been sent with instructions on how to retrieve it. They can choose to use their debit card or their financial institution's routing number and account number to accept the payment.
Pay A Friend is fast, easy and secure.
- Send money to a recipient's cell phone number or email address.
- Near real-time transactions (if your recipient has a debit card on a qualified network)
- No complicated registration process to send or receive money
- Additional security features include a special password and two-step security authentication.
Get started today!1. Log into Online Banking or the Mobile App from your Apple or Android device
2. Click "Transfers" from the Main Menu then select "To Another Person" and follow the prompts
3. Read and accept the Pay a Friend Terms & Conditions, then just follow the steps
Start using Pay a Friend today for all of your payment needs. If you have any questions regarding Pay a Friend, please call 866.445.9828, during normal business hours.
Pay a Friend (Person-to-Person Payments) are serviced through our free Online Banking and Mobile Banking App for security and convenience. Please see Pay a Friend (P2P) Terms & Conditions for more details.