The ILWU-CU offers both closed-end and open-end (revolving) term loans.
A signature loan gives you peace of mind knowing that your total debt can be reduced over time. There is no collateral required, so you can use the proceeds from the loan for any purpose -debt consolidation, vacations, new furniture, a computer - whatever you like! This loan features:
- Closed-end term.
- Borrow from $2,500 to $12,000, based on length of membership
- No Prepayment Penalties!
LINE OF CREDIT
Apply for a Line of Credit and enjoy having available cash to spend on whatever you need, whenever you need it. This loan features:
- Credit limits up to $15,000.00
- Apply only once - after that, draw on the money whenever you need it
- Obtain your advance in person, through online banking, and CU Talk
- Use your Line of Credit as overdraft protection for your checking acct*
- Interest accrues only on the unpaid balance of the line
* overdraft protection does not apply to debit card transactions
SHARE SECURED LOANS
Share Secured Loans are secured by using the funds in your savings account as collateral. These loans provide you the opportunity to borrow at great low rates and, if necessary, can help you re-establish your credit.
The interest rate for a Share Secured Loan is 3% above the current interest rate on the savings account. A balance equal to the outstanding principal amount on the loan is held in the share account.
CERTIFICATE SECURED LOANS
These loans are secured by the funds in your certificate. The loan term is based on the term of the certificate. The interest rate is 3% above the certificate rate.