IMPORTANT SERVICE NOTICE
CU Talk was upgraded on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
In an effort to better serve you, we updated our free 24-hour telephone banking system, CU Talk, with voice recognition and new menu options on Tuesday, February 16, 2021. Please read the following important information to ensure that you can continue accessing your accounts by phone.
- The CU Talk direct phone number will remain the same. You can continue to call 866.445.9828 and select Option 1, to access CU Talk.
- PLEASE NOTE: To verify your identity, the first time you call CU Talk on or after February 16, you will need to enter your account number, followed by your social security number and other identifiable information. You will then be prompted to select a new access code number between 4 and 15 digits.
New Menu Options
Please listen carefully when you call after February 16, as the menu options have changed. View or print the CU Talk Quick Reference Guide to assist you with our new CU Talk system. Rest assured that the new CU Talk is very user-friendly, and you will be able to navigate the system by simply following the menu prompts.
Here are the new menu options for CU Talk:
- Press 1 - Account Balance
- Press 2 - Account History
- Press 3 - Transfer Funds or Make a Payment
- Press 4 - Share or Loan Withdrawal
- Press 5 - Activate a Card (ATM, Debit or Credit)
- Press 6 - More Options: 1) Stop Payment 2) Change Access Code 3) Future Dated Transactions 4) Loan Payoff Information
If you have any questions or trouble accessing the new system, please call us at 866.445.9828, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Time.