Our Long Beach Branch is open by appointment only!
Appointment Required - Members without appointments will not be seen.
To serve members who have more complex transactions or require in-person assistance, our Long Beach Branch will open Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, by appointment only, beginning March 10, 2021. The appointments will be a maximum of 30 minutes each and the following services will be available:
- New Accounts including IRAs and Trust Accounts
- Notary Services
- Change of Signers on Accounts
- Fraud Claims
- Wire Transfers
- Auto Loan Signing/Funding
- Drop off Auto or Real Estate Loan Documents
- Sign DMV Paperwork
Click here to schedule your appointment now. Please note: Same day appointments and walk-ins will not be available. You will receive an appointment confirmation by email and a team member will call you back to confirm. Please make sure you receive your confirmation before visiting the Long Beach Branch. Members without appointments will not be seen.
To ensure the safety of you and the ILWU Credit Union Team, the following protocols will be in place when visiting the branch for your appointment:
- A mask must be worn at all times when you are in the branch.
- No more than two people from the same household will be allowed in the branch at one time.
- Our team members will practice social distancing and wear PPE while assisting you.
- Scheduled branch appointments will be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well or have any COVID related symptoms.
If you have any questions please call us at 866.445.9828, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific Time.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.
Access Your Accounts
Please remember that we have free Online and Mobile Banking services that you can use if you are unable to go to a branch. You can pay bills, check balances, place stop payments, make loan payments, transfer money and even deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit available on our free Mobile app. We encourage you to use our digital channels or contact our Call Center to transact with the Credit Union during this time of heightened health concerns. If you need cash, you have access to more than 30,000 FREE CO-OP ATMs nationwide.