Social Distancing Requirements
To protect the safety and health of our members and employees the following social distancing measures are now required at all ILWU Credit Union branches.
- All employees or members who enter a branch must wear a face covering/mask during their time in the facility. ILWU Credit Union will refuse admission or service to any individual who fails to wear a face covering.
- Please do not enter a branch if you are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, including cough or fever.
- You must maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another at all times.
- You must sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Please do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
For your personal safety, we encourage you to use our Online and Mobile Banking services or contact our Call Center at 866.445.9828 to conduct transactions with the Credit Union. If you need cash, you have access to more than 30,000 FREE CO-OP ATMs nationwide.Thank you for your support as we try to keep you and our employees safe during this pandemic. We hope you and your family remain safe and healthy.